Oh What Fun It Is To...

Decorate gingerbread cookies, have physical education, technology and art class.  After a gruelling day yesterday I decided that my little elves needed a much deserved reward today.

We spent part of our day in the computer lab learning about Asia.  One of my students is moving to Brunei next week and his mother is coming to our class to give a presentation on Monday so a bit of background knowledge was essential.  You can see what we worked on by looking at the Links and reading the tasks that we completed today.  This afternoon we worked on the gingerbread cookies that Ms. R so generously donated to our class.  We had a blast!   Since I knew the cookies would never make it home, I made sure to take a photo of each creation.  Have your child show you their special treat.

My, your green eyes are quite large!

This guy is certainly red in the face!

Lovely polka dot trousers!

The green pants and white vest are quite creative!

The artist who created this confection worked very diligently!

This one looks like some sprinkles might have come loose!

A green headed gingerbread cookie!

Red and White makes Pink!

This one looks like he was made by a lover of red icing!


Interesting candy belt!

The green outline is neat!
Now I can't remember who created this one!
Delicious!
My, you have lovely blue eyes!










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. John's Recycling

French quiz and notes

Our Plays