Kenny's Pond and Dr. Furlong

We went for a walk around Kenny's Pond last Friday.  Each student took a photo of something special that was around or near the pond.  They will work in groups on Tuesday to compile a photo essay about Kenny's Pond.

In the afternoon I arranged for my dentist, Dr. Rob Furlong, to come to the class to give a presentation about dental health.  Dr. Furlong was kind enough to bring a bag of dental goodies for everyone.  We learned a lot about teeth, fluoride and the proper way to brush.

Here are a couple of photos from the day.


Sharing a very important message

Let me know who took this one so I can give you credit here.
I think Grace took this one.
 
Dr. Furlong's enormous toothbrush was a real hit!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. John's Recycling

French quiz and notes

Our Plays