Thank you

I just wanted to say thank you to those who attended last night's curriculum night. For those who were unable to attend or I didn't get a chance to speak with, I would welcome the opportunity in the future.

You should all be so proud of your children. They are a wonderful group of individuals; they are so kind to one another, respectful, and creative. Each and every one of them are a delight to work with.

I was asked last night about our gym and music schedule. Here are the days that we have those classes as well as library and buddy reading.

Day 1: Music and Gym
Day 2: Buddy Reading
Day 4: Gym
Day 5: Music, Gym and Choir
Day 6: Library (this will be starting next week)
Day 7: Music

If you have any other questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact me. For those who were unable to make it last night, I gave out my personal email for you to use while waiting for my professional one to be set up. sararopson@gmail.com or call the school.
If your email requires immediate attention please contact the office to bring my attention to it, as I do not always get an opportunity to check my email until lunch or later.

Thank you again.
Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. John's Recycling

French quiz and notes

Our Plays