Math Test outline Chapter 6

I will be giving out a paper copy of this tomorrow.

Math Test Outline
Chapter 6
March 3, 2011

February 24, 2011

Here are the important things to know for your test next week:

  • All Chapter 6 material on the links page of my blog would be great to review.
  • Make sure you review your facts.
  • The key questions to review in this chapter are:
  • Page 173 #4
  • Page 175 #3
  • Page 177 #3
  • Page 180 #2
  • Page 184 #3
  • Practice on Page 187
  • Page 190 #4
  • Page 194 #4
  • Page 199 #2
  • Chapter Review on pages 201-202

  • You can also review the Math quiz, Problem Solving and the Mid chapter review that I have attached to this note.  I graded the quiz as well as the problem solving.  The mid chapter review is corrected, but I decided not to place an overall grade on it.  I assigned #’s 1, 4, 5 and 6 to be completed on the mid chapter review. 

Please note that we still have a little work to do on this chapter.  We completed Lesson 8 today and we will complete the last lesson Friday afternoon.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. John's Recycling

French quiz and notes

Our Plays