"Charlotte's Web" Movie

The students were super excited to watch the Charlotte's Web movie today.  After the movie was over they illustrated a picture and wrote a response about their favorite part.  Quite interesting responses... here are a couple. 

I will photograph the drawings for the explanations below and post them tonight.

My favorite part of "Charlotte's Web" was when the spiders were born because Wilbur gets new friends.
By:  Tristan


My fave part is when the horse is scared of Charlotte because it's funny the way the horse reacts.
By:  Gavin



My favorite part was when you saw Charlotte spin the web "Some Pig."  You could see the web being spun because I liked to see the web in the stage of being spun.
By:  Allison


The fireworks because they are colorful and Wilbur, Fern, Avery had fun.
By:  Rachel

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. John's Recycling

French quiz and notes

Our Plays