French puppet play video

January 18, 2012
Dear Students,
This is a note to let you know that you can now review your French puppet play lines at home with the help of a video.  I have placed a video of myself reading the play on my blog.  To access the blog, you should visit http://www.mqp.k12.nf.ca/ and click on Teacher’s Sites.  Scroll down to the Grade 5 section and click on Deanne Burton Snow.  Now you should click on French Questions.  The first video is the French puppet play. 
I will be grading you based on your pronunciation so review your lines each night.  With any luck we will be ready to present to other classes during the last week of January.  Mr. Walter tells me that I should be able to use the school IPADs to capture the puppet plays and post them on my blog.  Let’s keep our fingers crossed that we can post our shows for everyone to see.

Regards,

Deanne Burton Snow

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. John's Recycling

French quiz and notes

Our Plays