Assembly and French Video

Today we had our Remembrance Day assembly.  It was a very interesting assembly hosted by the Grade 6 students and their teachers.  I read the students a book about Remembrance Day a few days ago and many have shared stories of relatives who have served in past wars or are currently serving as peacekeepers. 


On another note, my French video is up and running.... one parent (with very keen listening skills... I'm sure he'll like that remark)  has let me know that I seem to ask the same question twice.  I can't view the video at my house, for some reason my computer shuts down every time I try to open it (but that's another story) so I'll have to take his word for it.

Here is how your child should respond to the question What day is it?  Quelle est la date aujourd'hui?
C'est le (whatever the date of the month is) novembre, 2010.

The other question is supposed to be C'est quel jour?
Then they can respond with...
C'est lundi.  (It's Monday.)
C'est mardi. (It's Tuesday.)
C'est mercredi. (It's Wednesday.)
C'est jeudi. (It's Thursday.)
C'est vendredi. (It's Friday.)

I can't fix it this time around as it simply takes too long to get the video uploaded properly.  The logistics of working with a school account can sometimes cause technical glitches.  In any case, there will be another video next term with some new questions.  I hope you find it useful.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

St. John's Recycling

French quiz and notes

Our Plays