Halloween Fun!

On Friday the Grade 4 classes went bowling to celebrate Halloween.  My class went to St. Pat's Bowling Alley for some Glow Bowling.  A good time was had by all!

Oops... I forgot.... after we got back from bowling I was so consumed with getting our classroom straightened up from the litany of garbage that I forgot to remind the students to take home their pumpkins.
Make sure you take these home on Monday, guys!

A note for parents:  Please look to see if your child brought home a package of reading comprehension evaluations that were completed in class over the past two weeks.  Please take some time to read my note, review the stories with your child and sign the tests.  You can see that I have attached three extra stories which can be kept at home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

St. John's Recycling

French quiz and notes

Our Plays